The Town of Dillon is accepting grant applications from non-profit organizations through August 8, 2019. This is the only opportunity to request grant funding and in-kind services from the Town of Dillon for 2020. The Town Council will only consider requests from non-profit organizations that can demonstrate a benefit to the residents of the Town of Dillon.
- Applicants must be tax exempt under the provisions of section 501(c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Code.
- Requests of over $5,000 will not be considered for any amount of funding.
- Individuals will not be considered for funding. Grants are only awarded to non-profit organizations.
- Presentations will not be part of this process.
- Requests for programs/project already completed will not be considered.
DEADLINE: Thursday, August 8, 2019 at 12:00 noon
SUBMITTAL: Please submit your application electronically via email to email@example.com. If you are unable to submit in this method, please submit one paper copy of the full application.
If you need assistance filling out your application, please refer to the "Summit County Funding Application Guidelines" above or contact Adrienne Stuckey, Town Clerk at 970-262-3407.