The "Uptown 240" PUD Development Plan will be reviewed at a public hearing before the Town Council of the Town of Dillon on Tuesday April 3, 2018 at 7:00 pm at Dillon Town Hall located at 275 Lake Dillon Drive.
The "Uptown 240" PUD Development Plan, if approved by the Town Council, will be adopted by Ordinance No. 01-18, Series of 2018 after the public hearing is closed.
This development application amends a previously approved Dillon Gateway Planned Unit Development (P.U.D.) located at 240 Lake Dillon Drive at the northwest corner of Lake Dillon Drive and West Buffalo Street.
The proposed amendment has the following basic changes:
- Change the name of the project to "Uptown 240."
- Add a small 0.18 acre lot (Lot 1G, Block B, New Town of Dillon subdivision) to the PUD for additional on-site parking and landscape buffering to the residential areas to the west.
- Lot 1G will also contain a stormwater detention vault under the parking lot to reduce developed flows to historic rates.
- Modified site plan, floor plans and architectural elevations.
- Increased the number of units to eighty (80) from the previously approved sixty-five (65) units. Providing nine (9) workforce housing units.
- Relocate the community room and fitness center to West Buffalo Street frontage.
- New parking garage configuration to split the entrances and traffic entering the building: one off of Lake Dillon Drive and one off of West Buffalo Street without a connecting ramp on the interior.
- Expand the Restaurant space by absorbing the two (2) previously proposed retail spaces along Lake Dillon Drive.
- Fromalize parallel parking on West Buffalo Street.
- Add telecommunications antennas (parabolic and whip) to the roof of stairwell penthouses to replace the tower and existing antennas on Lot 1G and allow for the purple log building to be demolished.
Public Hearing Notice:
The Town Council of the Town of Dillon will hold a public hearing for consideration of a major PUD amendment to the Dillon Gateway Planned Unit Development located at 240 Lake Dillon Drive, or more specifically located on the Alpine Lake Lodge PUD property and Lot 1G, Block B, New Town of Dillon subdivision, Dillon, Colorado. The PUD amendment changes the project name from Dillon Gateway to Uptown 240; modifies the floor plans, garage layout, and the architectural elevations; adds Lot 1G for additional parking and landscaping buffer; and includes the installation of rooftop telecommunications antennae.
The public hearing shall be held before the Town Council of the Town of Dillon at the regular meeting at 7:00 p.m. on Tuesday, April 3, 2018 at Dillon Town Hall, 275 Lake Dillon Drive, Dillon, Colorado. Members of the public are invited to attend and comment on the proposed amendment. Information may be obtained by contacting the Dillon Planning Department. Written comments may be submitted to the Town Clerk, Town of Dillon, P.O. Box 8, Dillon, CO 80435 prior to 1:00 p.m. on April 3, 2018.
Entire Packet Link:
Town Council Documents 04/03/2018
Staff Summary and Ordinance 01-18
Uptown 240 PUD Development Plan:
Uptown 240 PUD Architectural Review:
Fire Authority Review and Design Team Response:
Submitted Public Comments:
Previous Approval - Dillon Gateway PUD:
Transportation Impact Study:Transportation Impact Study for Uptown 240 - Final