- Please click here to download our Lodging Tax Form.
- Email the completed form to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- New Business License, Cemetery, Development Applications, Farmers Market, Snow Storage, etc.
- You MUST submit the Business License Application form to fully complete your business license renewal. Please review the information we have on file for your business, make any necessary corrections, and return your signed document to: email@example.com
Our online payment option saves you time and gives you more flexibility in how you pay your bills.
If you have an internet connection and an email address, you can pay your bill online! It’s fast, it’s easy, and you no longer have to write a check each month or find a stamp when it’s time to send in your payment.
How It Works
We have partnered with Xpress Bill Pay, the premier provider for online payment systems. When you sign up for online bill payment, you will get a secure password to access your personal account at www.xpressbillpay.com. Every month we’ll send you a reminder email to let you know when your bill is online.
Then, log in through your web browser and view your bill. Select a payment type — credit card, debit card, or electronic funds transfer — enter the requested information, and you’re done!
How to Sign Up
- Go to: www.XpressBillPay.com
- Select “Create a New Account”. Fill in the email and password fields, then click in the “I’m not a robot” box and follow the prompts.
- Complete the short registration form and click “Next.”
- Go to your email inbox, open the verification email and click “Verify Email”. Then select “Continue” to log in.
- Select the Town of Dillon as your billing organization and follow the prompts for linking your bill.
- Once your bill is added to your account, you can add another bill, view and pay your bill online, or setup a recurring auto payment schedule.
About Online Bill Payment
Q: Does it cost anything to sign up for online payments?
A: No. It’s free to sign up for online payments and to use the service.
A: Xpress Bill Pay is the company we have partnered with to handle our online payments. You access your account from their website, xpressbillpay.com.
Q: What payment choices do I have?
A: You can pay with a credit or debit card, or you can transfer funds directly from your checking account (aka: eCheck).
Q: What will my bill look like online?
A: We try to make the online bill display similar to your paper statement so you’ll find it easy to read your bill on a screen.
Q: What other information is available?
A: You can view up to two years' history of your account online, so you can compare your current bill to a previous bill.
Q: Do I need to pay my bills from my computer?
A: Not at all. You can pay your bill from just about anywhere via computer or mobile device. All you need is access to the internet through a web browser. You then log in to your account using your email address and password, or you can sign in using our app. No need to worry about late payments if you’re out of town when your bill is due.
Q: How do I know the payment went through?
A: After you complete the transaction, you will receive an email receipt to confirm that your payment went through.
Q: Is my information safe?
A: Absolutely. All the transactions are handled on secure servers. As long as you don’t give out your password, only you will be able to access your account. Plus, your personal information or email address will not be sold or rented to third parties for marketing purposes without your permission.