COVID-19 Updates & Most Recent Information. Latest COVID-19 Public Health announcements, community resources, updates and how we can all do our part to flatten the curve.

Forms and Permits

Press Enter to show all options, press Tab go to next option

Covid-19 Temporary RELIEF BANNERS and PARKING LOT DINING plans

Apply for Temporary BUSINESS RELIEF Banners and PARKING LOT DINING plans...CLICK HERE 

Job Application Form

Apply for a Job with the Town of Dillon

Business Forms

Any person that engages in or carries on a business within the Town limits of the Town of Dillon must obtain the appropriate Town of Dillon licenses from the Town Clerk’s office.   

Apply for a Business/Sales Tax License

Apply for a Liquor or Marijuana License

Apply for a Short-Term Rental License

Temporary Banners, Sandwich Boards and Tents

Temporary banners, feather banners, sandwich boards and temporary tents require a temporary permit.

Apply for Temporary Banner, Sandwich Board or Tent Permit 

Development, Grading, Excavation and Building Permits

Most development and construction within the Town limits will require a Development Permit and sometimes a companion Summit County building Permit and/or a Grading and Excavation Permit

Apply for a Development Permit 

Apply for a Grading & Excavation Permit 

Click here for Summit County Building Permit information

Permanent Sign Permits and Master Sign Plans

All new permanent signs on buildings and freestanding signs require a permit.  Multi-Tenant Buildings are required to have a Master Sign Plan in place to define the size and location of each tenant sign.

Apply for Permanent Sign or Master Sign Plan