Hello and Welcome to the Town of Dillon. Thanks for joining us for the String Cheese Incident concerts on July 17 & 18th! We want you to have a fantastic time. Please enjoy your visit while respecting other visitors, and the unique environment that defines the Town of Dillon & The Dillon Amphitheater.
We’ve pulled together a map of the town (see below) to help you identify free and paid parking opportunities. Please remember that there are opportunities for biking or public transportation as well.
Paid Parking opens @ 3 PM, Gates @ 5 PM and the show starts between 6 - 7 PM.
$10 (Cash Only) Parking will be available at Marina Park, The Dillon Marina and on West Lodge Pole Street. Paid Parking is available to ticketed concert goers. You will be required to show your tickets at the intersection of Lake Dillon Drive and LaBonte Street. Paid parking lots will open @ 3 PM on the day of the show. No overnight parking is permitted. All vehicles must leave premise by 11:30 PM.
Tailgating must be confined to the rear of your vehicle and not interfere with the parking of other vehicles. Tents and canopies are not permitted. Due to the risk of fire, open flame fires, charcoal, and gas grills are prohibited. No selling of goods in parking lots or parks will be permitted (T-shirt, food items, alcohol, etc.)
Free parking is available on Town streets and Town Parking lots. Overnight parking will be permitted in Blue Town Lots on July 17th and 18th. Overnight camping is prohibited in all town lots, town parks, streets, and right-of-ways.
Ride a Bike! Summit County has a great Recreation Path that goes right past the Dillon Amphitheater. We have plenty of rack space. Please consider riding your bike to the event.
Take the Bus! The Summit Stage is a great option for free transportation within the County. Check out the schedule here: http://www.co.summit.co.us/360/Summer-Schedule
Shared Ride Services- Are limited in Summit County. Please be sure to check in advance if you plan to use this type of service.
Lodging: Dillon offers a host of lodging options. Visit https://www.townofdillon.com/visit/lodging-dining. Keystone, Silverthorne & Frisco are also nearby lodging options if you find our lodging to be full.
Camping: Camping is not permitted in the Town of Dillon or Dillon Marina. The White River National Forest has many developed facilities including family and group campgrounds & picnic areas including; Heaton Bay Campground, Windy Point & Prospector Camp Ground. Most are provided by U.S. Forest Service; reserve at 1-877-444-6777 or https://www.fs.usda.gov/activity/whiteriver/recreation/camping-cabins Please refer to each site for detailed information regarding available services. Dispersed camping is also available at no cost if you truly want to get away from it all! Remember to Pack it in and Pack it Out.
Camping on Dillon Reservoir islands is prohibited. All types of camping are restricted to a total period of no more than 14 days. Following the 14-day period, person(s) may not relocate within the Dillon area for a period of seven days.
Fire Restriction: Summit County and Dillon are under a Fire Ban. No open fires are allowed at this time. Open fire means any outdoor fire, including but not limited to campfires, warming fires, bonfires, fires contained within grills fueled by wood or charcoal, fireworks, or outdoor smoking.
Emergency Fire Ban- https://library.municode.com/co/dillon/codes/municipal_code?nodeId=DIMUCO_CH7HESAAN_ARTIXEMFIBA_S7-9-10EMFIBA
Thanks in advance for your cooperation and keeping Summit County wildfire free.
The outdoor fire ban will be enforced including ticketing and fines. If you must smoke it should be done within a closed vehicle.
PLEASE RESPECT OUR NEIGHBORS: The Dillon Amphitheater is surrounded by residential condos. Please do not cut through private property on your way to the Amphitheater. Please respect that many of the residents have the responsibility of work and family and will not be attending the shows. Please be respectful of noise levels. Please do not litter. Thank you!!
DILLON AMPHITHEATER INFORMATION:
Welcome! We want you to have a wonderful time enjoying world-class music in a world-class setting at the Dillon Amphitheater. Please see below for a few rules to remember while you are visiting with us. Most importantly, your activities must not negatively impact the enjoyment of others or contribute to any damage to the venue. Use caution and remember that you are visiting at your own risk.
Pack an extra layer of clothing or a jacket because the weather can quickly change from a perfectly sunny day to a windy, cold thunderstorm.
Gates open at 5 PM and close at 11 PM. Paid parking available @ 3 PM.
Tickets mandatory for admittance for all no matter their age.
Re-entry not permitted except for designated emergencies and severe weather conditions
For your safety and the safety of others, guests and their possessions are subject to inspection as a condition of admittance. Upon arrival at the gate entrances, please have your bags open and available for inspection. Town of Dillon management reserves final decision on items brought into the venue. Intoxicated patrons may be denied admittance to the Amphitheater.
- Non-alcoholic beverages in factory sealed plastic containers (32 oz. or less), unless prohibited by the show; some shows may require the removal of lids upon entering the Amphitheater.
- Empty, reusable water bottles and, aluminum bottles (32 oz. or less)
- Soft-sided coolers, six-pack size (10" x 7" x 7" or smaller)
- Cloth bags, soft packs (12” x 17” x 12” or smaller) including backpacks
- Food for personal consumption only
- Strollers welcome- remember all the guests need a ticket.
- Blankets (max size 40" x 60")
- Personal cameras without removable lenses, unless prohibited by the show
PROHIBITED ITEMS (Violators are subject to citation and ejection and items are subject to confiscation)
- Liquids in non-factory sealed containers
- Alcoholic beverages, marijuana, and illegal drugs*
- Glass bottles/objects or beverage cans
- Chairs with legs or greater than 18” in width
- Animals (with the exception of service animals as defined by the ADA)
- Smoking of any kind is strictly prohibited in the Amphitheater (including e-cigarettes and vape pens)
- Laser pointers
- Hard-sided coolers
- Audio or video recording devices, GoPros, 360-degree cameras, and cameras with removable lenses
- Selfie sticks
- Weapons of any kind (e.g. guns, knives, chains, studded/spiked jewelry)
- Totems (self-crafted, decorated sticks or poles)
- Bullhorns and noisemakers
- Aerosols (e.g., hairspray, sunscreen)
- Framed backpacks
- Confetti, glitter and other items that can be thrown
- Remote controlled flying devices or UAVs (unmanned aerial vehicles)
*In order to provide a safe and comfortable environment for concertgoers, there are policies and procedures in place to restrict drugs of all types from entering the venue as well as their use, distribution, and sale. However, the following procedures are in place to accommodate patrons requiring the legitimate use of prescription medications while attending an event:
Patrons should only bring the quantity of medication needed for the duration of the show; please leave excess medication at home or in your vehicle.
Prescription medication must be in the original prescription container with the patient's name and dosage listed on the label.
At entrances, venue staff will verify the medication and name on the label match the actual medication and patron's identification.
Patrons with more medication than is necessary for the duration of the show will be asked to return the excess medication to their vehicle. In instances where this is not possible, the medication will be stored with medical staff in the first aid room at the concession stand or disposed of.
Violators are subject to ejection.
Dillon Amphitheater rules are subject to change.
- Access to the amphitheater is subject to scheduled events. Tickets mandatory for admittance for all no matter their age.
- Glass bottles or other containers are strictly prohibited in the park and in the amphitheater
- Amplified music is not allowed (unless permitted by the venue); please limit the enjoyment of music to headphones.
- Exercise equipment that obstructs access to stairs, benches and other areas or that could cause damage to the venue or injury to others is not allowed.
- Climbing or hanging on venue structures is prohibited.
- Pets are welcome during non-event hours. By law, you are required to leash and clean up after your pet.
- Setting up tables, booths, and signage (commercial or otherwise) is prohibited.
- By trademark law, you may not reproduce the logo or represent any unauthorized affiliation with Town of Dillon or Dillon Amphitheater.
- The use of skateboards and rollerblades is prohibited.
- Private vending is prohibited, which includes, but is not limited to, the sale of merchandise, food, beverages, and tickets.
- Remote controlled flying devices or UAVs (unmanned aerial vehicles) are prohibited.
- Leaving stickers and art in the amphitheater is not only prohibited, it is considered defacing private property and is a crime
- Groups using picnic areas with 25 or more participants will need a special use permit. Email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Thanks again for joining us! We are looking forward to a safe and fun event for all!
If you need additional information please contact 970-4682403.